1-title_bg.jpg

Home > ¼Ò½ÄÁö > GWI Update

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 17-01-03 15:45
2016 End of Year
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ
Á¶È¸ : 9,521  
Latest Update from Shirley Randell... Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Shirley Randell Update - December 2016

Dear Korean,

Welcome to my Christmas newsletter with warm greetings for happy holidays and a great new year. A special celebration for me in this quarter was the launch of the book edited by Julie Ankers, ¡®Feisty, Fabulous and 50+¡¯, short life stories of women, including mine, and available from Gleebooks and Amazon.

Macintosh HD:Users:mamy2:Desktop:newsletter:2016 photos:book launch.JPG

In my semi-retirement I have been working with colleagues to refresh my website, Facebook page, and newsletter presentation. In 2017 I expect to send a much shorter letter more frequently.

For this last long 2016 newsletter, I have concentrated on women in sport, news about women in Australia, United States, Africa and Asia, and the usual contribution of my family to a brief summary of their year.

Read on if you have the time and the interest. You now have an option below to unsubscribe¡¦..

Click to read my latest letter from Sydney

Shirley

Twitter Follow me on Twitter

Facebook Join me on Facebook

Please forward to any of your friends who you think will be interested

Copyright © 2016 Shirley Kaye Randell, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website or social network

The mailing address is:
Shirley Kaye Randell
College Street
Sydney, Nsw 2000
Australia

Add us to your address book

Çùȸ°³¿ä Àλ縻 ÀÓ¿ø¼Ò°³ »ç¾÷¼Ò°³ Çùȸ¼Ò Á¶Á÷µµ ¿À½Ã´Â±æ »ý¾Ö¼³°è »ý¾Ö¼³°è »ý¾Ö¼³°è´º½º Àü¹®°¡Ä®·³ µµ¼­ÀÚ·á »ý¾Ö¼³°è»ç »ý¾Ö¼³°è ÀÚ°ÝÁõ Àڰݽà Ŀ¸®Å§·³ ȸ¿ø°ø°£ °¡ÀԾȳ» ȸ¿ø»ç¾È³» ȸ¿øµ¿ Help Desk FAQ Q&A °øÁö»çÇ× »ý¾Ö¼³°è±³À°Áö¿ø»ç¾÷ »ý¾Ö¼³°è±³À° »ý¾Ö¼³°è°­»ç MyPage ȸ¿ø°¡ÀÔ ¸¶ÀÌÆäÀÌÁö ȸ¿ø°¡ÀÔ ºñ¹Ð¹øÈ£ ã±â Çùȸ°³¿ä Àλ縻 ÀÓ¿ø¼Ò°³ »ç¾÷¼Ò°³ Çùȸ¼Ò Á¶Á÷µµ ¿À½Ã´Â±æ »ý¾Ö¼³°è »ý¾Ö¼³°è »ý¾Ö¼³°è´º½º Àü¹®°¡Ä®·³ µµ¼­ÀÚ·á »ý¾Ö¼³°è»ç »ý¾Ö¼³°è ÀÚ°ÝÁõ Àڰݽà Ŀ¸®Å§·³ ȸ¿ø°ø°£ °¡ÀԾȳ» ȸ¿ø»ç¾È³» ȸ¿øµ¿ Help Desk FAQ Q&A °øÁö»çÇ× »ý¾Ö¼³°è±³À°Áö¿ø»ç¾÷ »ý¾Ö¼³°è±³À° »ý¾Ö¼³°è°­»ç MyPage ·Î±×¾Æ¿ô ¸¶ÀÌÆäÀÌÁö